Friday, June 13, 2008

Readings

I'm not sure how to do this. I want to keep a kind of diary about the readings I'm doing, but I don't want a new post for every article I read; that would be silly. I think I'll just make one post-- maybe two: one for class readings, the other for outside readings-- with the intention of updating it every time I read a new article. Part of my thinking is that if I can capture my initial thoughts about everything I read, I will have a sort of evolution of my thinking and developing interests in the areas that I will end up pursuing. Also, I find that when you read a ton of articles in a semester, they all tend to blur together-- I will end up forgetting most of them. I'd like to keep better track of the content and my reactions. Why not. I'm in the middle of an article now-- no, I cannot read a whole article without going online a thousand times and doing ten billion other things, even if I say I want to finish it by 11! This one's on becoming literate in the information age-- wait, that might be the title, I might want to capitalize it. Ah, I'll do it later. Back to work. It's ai'ight so far.

No comments: